Monday, December 6, 2010

China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses "Tis the Season" Holiday 2010

 Mistletoe Kisses from China Glazes holiday collection is one of the glitters I did not think I would like. After putting it on it became my favorite next to Party Hearty.
 Pretty much the same as Mrs. Claus just green instead of the pinkish red color. It is somewhat sheer, this is three coats and there is a bit of VNL still there if you look hard. It reminds me of a snow covered tree. Over all I love this, it went on smooth, dried quick and is a gorgeous green with silver sparkle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...