Friday, December 3, 2010

China Glaze Mrs. Clause "Tis the Season" Holiday 2010

 I loved this polish the moment I saw it. It is a pink jelly with silver glitter which is fabulous. It applied great, two coats did seem to leave some spots uncovered as you can see in the picture below.


 But after adding a thin third coat everything evened out. With three coats there is still visible nail line so it could have used a fourth. This would look good over Phat Santa I think, I will have to try that one out one day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...