Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Evil Shades eyes of the day

 Just a quick post for the eyes I had today. I used Evil Shades Devils Bonfire in the crease, Acolyte on the lid as well as the lower lash line and Moonlit on the inner corner.



 If you haven't heard of Evil Shades you can check it out at EvilShades.com. It is run by a lovely lady that makes all the products herself. She offers some really cool colors, they blend well are priced great and she has some fantastic gift sets. (I am in not way being compensated for this post. I purchased these myself sometime back. I simply love these eye shadows.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...