Saturday, February 12, 2011

V-Day Manicure

 I am typically not a big fan of Valentines day in general, but I do love all the pink, hearts and girly things around February. Lately I have been in a nail art slump also and I really wanted to take advantage of being able to do V-day nail art before it was to late. I am so excited that the holiday season is now over and my nails are recovering nicely, and getting back to normal.
 Anyways for this mani I used You Make Me Vroom for my ring fingers and Elephantastic Pink for the rest, along with those two and Black Onyx, Alpine Snow and The Show Must Go On for the hearts lines and dots. I also did my toes to match my ring finger but I wont show you those since they have been a bit neglected for snowboarding season. I love doing nail art on my toes because it last so much longer though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...