Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Robin Moses, Zoya and more

 Just a quick post, I wanted to let you guys know if you haven't heard about her yet please go to http://www.youtube.com/user/robinmosesnailart, she has some of the most amazing nail art videos. I recently saw her leprechaun and shamrock art tutorial that was so funny, you have to see it!
 Also if you haven't registered with Zoya.com yet I hear they will be doing a promotion maybe in the next day or so, very excited about what it might be.
 Lastly, hopefully I will be posting some new nail art soon. I still have Teenage Dream on and when that comes off I am drying to do some new nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...