Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Uggh...

 You know when you have a great idea in your head and then you try to get it out and it turns to crap and you wonder how that happened. That was this, I honestly was not even going to post this because I dislike it so much. I have had a few compliments on it but I guess it just isn't what I had in mind when I started. The blue was supposed to be more blended and faded together. 
 Sponging is usually one of my favorite things to do but this was a fail for me. I don't know if it was just the bad week and my patience was running thin or what but it just did not happen. I used Alpine Snow for the base then sponged What's with the Cattitude, Ogre the top Blue, with Last Friday night over the blues. Please excuse the tipwear, I have been wearing this since Sunday night and I don't want to take it off to try anything else yet. 
 Anyways, I posted this because I think everyone has a day like this and not everything always turns out like we want it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...