Tuesday, June 14, 2011

More Candy

 I played around with a few of the sorbet colors and this was my favorite. I started with two coats of Austin-Tatious-Turquoise with a thick coat of Simmer And Shimmer followed by Houston We Have A Purple. This reminds me of what I though China Glaze Flying Dragon would be like on the nail.  
 Simmer and Shimmer looks great over Austin-Tatious-Turquoise on its own.


 After a layer of Houston We Have A Purple though it changes it completely.


 It is even better with top coat. 


2 comments:

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...