Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Japanese Brand Sweets Sweets

 Sweets Sweets is a Japanese drug store brand as far as I know and today I have a foil of theirs, NL41, which is a green glass flake with gold shimmer. It reminds me of one of the Zoya polishes that came out over the summer, Apple I think it was. I'm glad I gave in and picked this one up, very pretty.
 I used three coats and it covered well and dried pretty quick. You can see a bit of nail line but it wasn't visible out of the light box.



6 comments:

  1. such a nice color!!!
    I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hy. Nice color! I nominated you to this award, hope you don't mind --> http://lililalanailblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that's pretty! It looks almost like a foil. Wait... there are foils out here? I'm going to have to take a day and go on a hunting expedition, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...