Monday, April 23, 2012

Cult Nails Seduction

 Hey guys, I hope you all had a great weekend! My mother-in-law will be visiting at the end of the week for two weeks so I have been working on making sure I have posts ready before she arrives. I will still be around, checking in and all that but I don't want to be writing posts every few days instead of just enjoying the time she is here. 
 Anyways, a few weeks ago when Cult Nails had their $5 sale, for hitting 5,000 likes on FB, I finally made my first order. I got it in over the weekend and I am very pleased. The shipping was quick, the polishes were beautiful and everything was excellently packed. I couldn't be happier!  
 Today I have Seduction to share, it's a purple jelly packed with red and blue flakes. Basically, it is Unicorn Puke, AKA Clairvoyant, without the green. I had the opportunity to get Unicorn Puke back when Maria first made it available but didn't and I have regretted it since. When I heard about this one I knew I had to get it and I don't regret it at all, I love it! The flakes in Seduction do shift a bit green in some lights but it's very different from having the green mixed in with it like Unicorn Puke has. 
 The picture below is three coats of Seduction alone, no topcoat. You could wear this one alone but I think it is a much better layering polish.     


 Here is one coat of Seduction over black. In these two pictures you can see a bit of the green shift around the edge of my middle and ring finger.



 I came across a green flake polish here in Japan, Pa AA42, and thought if layered over Seduction it would be similar to Unicorn Puke. It seems close, but with the PA layered on top the green shows the most. Next time I might try it underneath. Though, in the end I am happy with it.



 You can pick up Seduction from Cult Nails but if you are thinking about it don't wait too long, it is limited edition.
 Have you tried any Cult Nails polishes? Which is your favorite?

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for turning me onto Cult Nails! What an amazing original group of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goshhh i love how it looks alone!! i'm so bummed for passing up the sale, i only saw all the swatches after it was over haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I knew after missing out on Unicorn Puke and Clairvoyant I couldn't miss this one!

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favorites of theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. So do I, I want to try it over everything!

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...