Saturday, September 1, 2012

Orly Mysterious Curse and China Glaze Haute Metal

 Hey guys, I hope you are all doing well. We got the news a few days ago that my husbands grandfather passed away. I only met him for a brief time back in July but from the stories my husband always told he was an amazing person and I know he will be deeply missed, my thoughts go out to his family.
 Not much to say today so it will be a quick post with lots of pictures. Mysterious Curse, another from the Orly Dark Shadows collection, is a dark blue/purple with blue shimmer. Picture is three coats with top coat, it was a little thin but nothing too bad.






 China Glaze Haute Metal over Orly Mysterious Curse.

2 comments:

  1. I like this Orly shade..always sad when any company puts out a re-issue with new name however as is the case with this lovely which is identical to Orly Royal Velvet. I had RV but never wore it - then without realizing purchased MC thinking it was a new one that maybe had more duochrome that would show up on the nail. Not a fan of the crackle must say...never jumped on that bandwagon - always thought it looked like someone burned tire rubber over a nice mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's so disappointing seeing the same shade you already have sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...