Thursday, October 4, 2012

China Glaze Cast A Spell and Comparison to It's Alive

 Hey guys! I have another polish from the China Glaze Wicked collection today. Cast A Spell is a dark blackened green base with green and gold shimmer. Picture is two coats with top coat. The formula was fabulous on this one, it barely needed a second coat. 


 And because at first I thought Cast A Spell might be close to It's Alive, the green from last years Halloween collection, I had to compare them. As you can see, they are quite different.

4 comments:

  1. They both look great, but Cast A Spell would be my preference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cast a Spell is ridicilous! I really love the way glitter goes with the base. Thank you for the comparison :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...