Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Theodora You and When Monkeys Fly! Layered with What Wizardry Is This?

 Hey guys! I have been super busy with school and I haven't had a lot of time for my own nails but I did pick up a few of the new OPI Oz The Great and Powerful collection polishes. The ring finger is What Wizardry Is This? and the rest is a base of I Theodora You, a light pink, followed by When Monkeys Fly!, a clear base with large gold hex glitter and small and medium holo hex glitter.
 You probably know about the issues with the large gold glitter in When Monekys Fly! curling but, honestly, it wasn't that big of an issue for me. Then again, maybe I am just distracted by how gorgeous it is.

1 comment:

  1. The glitter wasn't a huge issue for me either. Maybe I was just willing to overlook it because I think it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...