Friday, April 5, 2013

Rainbow Honey The Robots Collection

 Hey guys! Today I have The Robots Collection from Rainbow Honey to share with you! This collection consists of five metallic shades and a glitter topper. Dee, RH's Chief Designer, took inspiration from anime, video games, super cheesy B films, and the work of Mary Winkler for this collection.
 Pictured below is the new mini 4ml bottles from Rainbow Honey. I am impressed with the mini bottles, the brushes were nice and I had no issues.


 I am always blow away by the packaging and special touches by Rainbow Honey.





 First up is Femme Bot, a metallic peony. 


 Bitty Love Bot, a beautiful metallic aqua.


 Dusty Bot, a metallic lavender.


 Lucky Bot, a metallic agave. Picture below is with two coats of Yoshimi, a clear base with multiple sizes of black and white square glitter with just a sprinkling of holographic glitter.


 Skyward Bot, a metallic cerulean. Picture below is with two coats of Yoshimi.


 All pictures are two coats with top coat with the exception of Lucky Bot and Skyward Bot which have two coats of Yoshimi layered with top coat. The formula was great on all of these, they only needed two coats and dried very fast. 
 The Robot Collection is available now at RainbowHoney.com and participating retail partners around the globe in full and mini sizes. RainbowHoney.com is also offering free shipping on all orders of $50 or more, in the US and Canada, and a free secret polish, which can also be purchased separately.

*Products in this post were provided for my honest opinion* 

2 comments:

  1. Awww this is so cute and the colors are fab! I'm normally not a fan of robots but these are ridiculously kawaii >//<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of skyward bot and especially femme bot. That one looks slightly romantic to me lol and their packaging is always so nice. Thanks for the swatches

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...