Thursday, October 10, 2013

Halloween Sugar Skull Girl

 Wow, has it been a long time! I was catching up on a few things last week and noticed it has been forever since I posted here. I have definitely lost track of time lately.
 But we all know Halloween is fast approaching here and I am super excited! I have already been doing nail art for Halloween at work. This design is inspired by Robin Moses, her video on the sugar skull girl is here. I used black for my base, the middle finger has a bit of random glitter, the ring and pinky finger are done with acrylic paint.


 Have you started any Halloween designs yet, do you celebrate Halloween? 

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous I want it for the whole year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you again ^^
    Loveee this mani, it's a great one for a "comeback"! I don't really celebrate Halloween but I started to do some Halloween manis as well

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...