Friday, November 1, 2013

Sugar Skull Girl with Roses and Spiderwebs

 I hope you all had a fantastic day yesterday! I spent most of the day with my Husband and pups. We dressed the dogs up as Pooh Bear and Tigger, I painted my face and we took them out to the few pet stores close by. Then gave out candy to the few trick-or-treaters we had in our neighborhood.
 As promised, this was my official Halloween manicure. It is mostly all inspired by Robin Moses, you can check out her YouTube channel here. I used OPI Vant To Bite My Neck? as the base. The spiderwebs, roses, and girl are done with acrylic paint with a bit of China Glaze Fairy Dust over the roses.


 If you would like to see our dogs dressed up and what my face was painted as keep reading. 


 Here are our two pups dressed up: Sasha, an Alaskan Malamute as Tigger and our new addition Odin, a German Shepherd as Pooh Bear. Surprisingly, they both love dressing up and getting tons of attention.


 I figured I would share a picture of my face painted for Halloween. I saw this on Pinterest several weeks ago and wanted to try it. I can't find the picture on Pinterest now but it wasn't linked to anything to begin with, luckily though, I did find it again on google search, you can see it here.


 Do you have any plans for this weekend? 

3 comments:

  1. Actually I'm kinda sick of sugar skull designs for this year but I must say I really love yours! It's done so perfectly. The roses, the girl, the spider webs, the color combo.. just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did an awesome job on your sugar skull!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...